You the publisher are granted the FREE use of article(s), available from AHI's, Reprint Article Directory. You must understand and adhere to the following guidelines, before publishing any article:
- Copyright belongs to the original author of article(s), stated as Aussie Home Inventories [AHI].
- All articles must clearly show the authors signature file, with links being active [CLICKABLE] back to sites stated and linked to by AHI.
- You may NOT alter the article(s) in any way, shape or form without written permission from AHI, except to ensure that the links contained in the authors signature file are CLICKABLE.
Exceptions to the rules stated above, are as follows:
- You may transform the article(s) into HTML, CSS or PDF for your web site, ebook, blog, ezine, RSS feeds, iPOD / MP3. At any time this does not mean you can remove their copyright or their authors signature file. You must include them with the article(s) and ensure they are 100% correct and operational.
If you elect to use an article provided by AHI, from their Reprint Article Directory for any of the above mentioned projects, you MUST abide by the following rules:
- You must ensure that the Reprint Article Copyright remains intact.
- You must ensure that the authors signature file remains intact.
- You must ensure that links contained in the authors signature file in the article, are CLICKABLE and go to the sites stated by AHI.
Aussie Home Inventories adheres to strict copyright policies and in all cases of copyright infringement has successfully had the information removed. We monitor the internet closely for our content! Follow the above TOS and you the publisher have the permission of AHI, to easily use these FREE Reprint Articles.
Return to the Reprint Article Directory